– My podcast interview with Winn Publications LLC is up on Spotify!
– During all this hustle n’ bustle these last few months, I managed to redraft my manuscript a 5th time. Since the proofing is done, my agent said we’re ready to put together a book proposal. Going on SUBMISSION this month!
– *Podcast Link* https://open.spotify.com/episode/6Va4Yup8yA2qsFuOgcQIZc
– WHAT A MONTH!
– I submitted to like 5 short story competitions, we’ll see where these go.
– My Youtube channel is live! I upload on Wednesdays, every two weeks.
– I featured on my first Author’s Podcast! Thanks to Winn Publications LLC for having me!
– Aaaaand I’m on my agent’s website y’all. Her WEBSITE!
– NOPE, this is real life! Your boy is an AGENTED AUTHOOOOOR! And by Alyssa Roat no less. (She’s the agent I pitched my heart out to back in August ’19!) What a ride 😀
– Oh, and expect me to pick up AuthorTube soon btw. I shall call it OnPage Sage!
– omg……. OMG Everybody SHUT UP. SHUT UP!
– Is this a prank? An actual query follow up??
– Wonderful holidays? Check! What a wonderful break with friends and family. Now it’s time to get back to the keyboard!
– Well, a rejection certainly isn’t the way I was hoping to start 2020. Still, at least this one came with a real response, right?
– In the mean time, I’m 20K into my new project! No name yet, but a cool file name: “Thief V1.1”.
– That’s a “NO” from my Pitch Wars hopefuls…damn.
– With several additional rejections (and hearing no feedback at all), I’m looking into different querying methods! I’ve made my way over to http://mswishlist.com, to see what the agents are specifically looking for.
– Ok, the agents have spoken! Looks like I may put aside working on my YA Fantasy Trilogy in favor of new inspiration I’ve suddenly run into…
– I really started querying my manuscript back in September. Oh boy…those dreaded first few rejections are starting to come in. But hey, we’re writers – we don’t give up here.
– Double hitter for a rainy day, my novelette for Writers Of The Future didn’t get accepted! Alright, an improved story next time then!
– The writer’s conference lit a fire under me, and you KNOW my buns can still feel it. So I’ve submitted to Pitch Wars. Fingers crossed someone will want at least a partial from my pitch!
– We’ve moved from our apartment! You know what that means…new writing space!
– Just back from my first Writer’s Conference and boy, was The Greater Los Angeles Writer’s Conference aah-mazing. (Oh, and two inspiring agents requested my whole manuscript. What a blessing!)
– My wife surprised me when I returned with some bling for my writing station. First, giant posters of my main characters, then, a monitor to help with editing! Thank you, love 😀
– One third of the way through my third draft – plugging away!
– Merch has finally arrived! We’ve got free T-Shirt giveaways going out to some of my helping hands and betas.
– Awaiting my Beta Reader Team’s review of the manuscript. Their comments will make the third draft.
– I’m booked to attend the The Greater Los Angeles Writer’s Conference, Aug 16-18!
– I have successfully submitted my Novelette, “The Hunter Trials” to the “Writers Of The Future” Writing Competition at 16K words!